APPLICATION DEADLINE FOR SELF-PAYING STUDENTS HAS BEEN EXTENDED UNTIL 30th of JUNE 2018 (23:59 CET).
Candidates have to upload their documents through the online application system to the TEMA+ website and send the application package with the hard copy to the address of the TEMA Secretariat+ in Budapest until the 30th of June 2018 (23:59 CET). Both packages include the same documents.
Check-list of documents required for application:
2. CV in English or in French (download the online CV form)
3. Motivation letter in English or in French (approx. 3000 characters including spaces)
4. Study/Research plan in English or in French (approx. 15.000 characters including spaces and a selective bibliography of 12 works, download the how to write a research plan manual in English or French)
5. One passport size photo
6. Copy of passport or ID card (students from Schengen countries), with validity end date
7. Certificate of residence in line with the provisions of the municipality where the student is registered and/or a certificate confirming the place of employment or study/training, issued by the employer or the institution where the student studies/finished his/her studies, saved as 6.CR_name_surname.pdf. Please, consult the PRADO website (Public Register of Authentic Travel and Identity Documents Online) published by the General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union (GSC), with information on a list of documents that could serve as proof for determining the legal residency of a person.
8. Certified copy of the diploma which entitles you to enroll in TEMA+ programme with a certified translation, if the language of diploma is not English, French, Italian, Czech or Hungarian
9. Copy of any other diploma
10. Certified copy of language test results in English and in French (download the language assessment grid)
11. Copy of any other language test results
12. Two references (see online form). Applicants can use other forms, but the letters must include e-mail, contact address and telephone number of the referees.
Step 1. Application form
Download the TEMA+ application form (available here). Fill it in, sign it, scan it and save it as 0.AF_name_surname.pdf.
This includes information on personal data, academic qualifications, language competences and the research topic that the candidate is applying with.
Prepare the following required documents in the corresponding formats:
0. Completed application form, signed, dated saved as 0.AF_name_surname.pdf.
1. Curriculum Vitae in English or French (Europass EU format) saved as 1.CV_name_surmane.pdf.
2. Motivation letter in English or in French (approx. 3000 characters including spaces) stating the motivation to undertake the programme, professional experience (if any), expectations of the programme and future prospects saved as 2.ML_name_surname.pdf
3. Research plan in English or in French (approx. 15.000 characters including spaces and selective bibliography of 12 works) saved as 3.RP_name_surname.pdf.
4. One passport size photo saved as 4.PH_name_surname.pdf.
5. Scanned copy of a valid passport or ID card (students from Schengen countries), with validity end date saved as 5.PC_name_surname.pdf. *
6. Certificate of residence in line with the provisions of the municipality where the student is registered and/or a certificate confirming the place of employment or study/training, issued by the employer or the institution where the student studies/finished his/her studies, saved as 6.CR_name_surname.pdf. * Please, consult the PRADO website here (Public Register of Authentic Travel and Identity Documents Online) published by the General Secretariat of the Council of the European Union (GSC), with information on a list of documents that could serve as proof for determining the legal residency of a person.
7. Original university diploma and transcripts scanned and saved as 7a.UD_name_surname.pdf., if the language of diploma is not English, French, Italian, Czech or Hungarian, also the certified English translation of the diploma saved as 7a.UDtranslation_name_surname.pdf. If you have more than one degree, then, follow the same rule but use 7b, 7c,… instead of 7a at the beginning of the file(s) name**.
Note: In case of obtaining the diploma only after the deadline of application, it is possible to send its certified copy later. Nevertheless, in this case, the candidate has to provide in the application package an official certificate from his / her university testifying the studies and also has to indicate the precise date of getting the diploma. The same rules apply for language test results.
8. Copy of any other diploma saved as OD_name_surname.pdf.
9. Certified copy of language test/exam results in English and in French saved as 9.LT_name_surname.pdf.
Note: In case of obtaining the language certificate only after the deadline of application, it is possible to send its certified copy later.
10. Copy of any other language test results saved as 10.OLT_name_surname.pdf.
11. Two references (see attached form) saved as 11a.LR_name_surname.pdf and 11b.LR_name_surname.pdf. Then the letters should be sent in a sealed and signed envelope. The letters must include e-mail, contact address and telephone number of the recommending professor.
12. Save any other documents as 12.OD_name_surname.pdf.
Prepare a .zip or .rar or a merged pdf file including all the above documents in the format name_surname.zip, name_surname.rar., or name_surname.pdf. Note that the file cannot exceed more than 8MB in total, so please check the size of the files of scanned documents.
Apply on-line and upload the .zip, .rar or .pdf file containing all the digital copies of the required documents by clicking below:
If you have any difficulties with uploading your documents, please contact the TEMA+ Secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) immediately.
The complete documentation must be sent by post to the TEMA+ Secretariat to Ms Lilla ZÁMBÓ, the Consortium Coordinator UNTIL THE 30TH OF JUNE 2018 (DATE OF POSTMARK):
ELTE BTK Atelier
Múzeum krt. 6-8. I. 132.
Self-paying applicants or other scholarship holders must send their application package UNTIL THE 30TH OF JUNE 2018 (date of postmark). The online application will be closed on 30th of June 2018 23.59 CET.
More information on the other available scholarships other scholarships.
If you have any problem with the on-line application system, please contact: email@example.com
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Shortlisted candidates will be phone or Skype interviewed both in English and French by a member of the TEMA+ Pedagogic Council.
The application deadline for self-paying students is the 17th of June 2018. They are selected during the summer meeting of the consortium members. Prior to the meeting, they have to send the same online application and the application package by regular mail and the rules and criteria of their evaluation and selection are also the same as for scholarship-holder students.
* For non-EU candidates the expiry date must not be before December of the year of finishing the TEMA+ programme. For example, for intake 2018-2020 the expiry date has to be minimum December 2020. It is possible to apply with a passport which does not fulfil this condition. However, it is important to apply for the new passport immediately after receiving the acceptance to the programme. In case of the applicants from countries where the application for the new passport takes longer than one month, it is highly recommended to apply for the new passport in advance.
** Original diploma(s) and academic transcript(s) should ideally be issued in English by the corresponding higher education institution. If this is not possible, these documents must be translated into English by a certified translator.