TEMA+ students are required to study at least at two partner universities situated in different Programme countries (EU member states) with a common core Semester 1 at Eötvös Loránd University (ELTE), Budapest and with a specialised mobility track at the four partner universities in Semester 2-3-4.
- – École des Hautes en Sciences Sociales (EHESS) in Paris (Programme Country),
- – University of Catania (UNICT), Catania (Programme Country),
- – Charles University (CUNI), Prague (Programme Country),
- – Université Laval (UL), Québec (Partner Country).
Mobilities after the first common semester spent at ELTE, Budapest will be divided into practice and theory based tracks, so students who are more involved in practical and professional topics of heritage and identity would choose between UNICT, CUNI and UL, while those who aspire further academic studies would be advised to study at EHESS for Semester 2-3-4. For a more successful continuation of students’ research and MA thesis writing, the TEMA+ Consortium highly recommends to stay at the same university for Semester 2-3-4.
- Please, note that due to EACEA Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree Scholarship regulations, contribution to subsistence costs is not given to scholarship holders from a Partner country (non member of European Union) for the study periods exceeding 3 months (indicatively the equivalent of 15 ECTS credits) spent in any Partner Country, including Canada. Consequently, Partner country scholarship holder students can benefit their Erasmus Mundus scholarship only for a 3 months long mobility at UL, Québec. They can spend the rest of their mobility at an other member university of the TEMA+ Consortium situated in a Programme Country (EHESS, CUNI, UNICT).
- The final decision on the students’ mobility track is taken by the Pedagogic Council in accordance with the students’ scientific interests and needs.