CALL FOR VISITING SCHOLARS
Application deadline is the 30th of June 2018
The complete scanned documentation must be sent by e-mail to
until June 30th 2018
Scholar application package must contain the following documents:
1. Completed application form, signed and dated
2. CV in English or in French, with list of publications, including translations and list of taught courses
3. Motivation letter in English or in French (1 to 2 pages)
4. Work project in English or in French
5. Two samples of publication in English or in French
6. Two references
7. Copy of passport, with validity end date
Please note that incomplete documentations will NOT be taken into consideration. Shortlisted candidates must supply hard copies of the required documents.
The scholar application package is evaluated at the summer meeting by the TEMA+ Pedagogic Council. Visiting scholar agreements are sent to them by the consortium coordinator months before their teaching period. Assistance is provided in helping them find suitable accommodation, ranging from university studios to private accommodation. During the guest scholars’ stay, the consortium also organizes meetings with other professors (from other departments, faculties, if the academic interest matches) and visits in the city, museums or cultural institutions.