How to apply
An on-line application system is available on the website where the application form, the CV, the motivation lettre and the research plan must be uploaded. The complete documentation must be sent by post to the TEMA consortium coordinator:
ELTE BTK Atelier
Múzeum krt. 6-8.
Applicants must send their application package before June 15th 2013 (date of postmark). The online application will be closed June 15th 2013, 24.00 CET.
If you have any problem with the on-line application system, please contact: email@example.comPlease note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. Shortlisted candidates may be phone or Skype interviewed by a member of the TEMA Academic Board.
Check-list of documents required for application:
- completed application form, signed and dated – download here
- one passport size photo,
- copy of passport or ID card (students from Schengen countries), with validity end date,
- certified copy of the diploma which entitles you to enrol in TEMA Master Course, with certified translation if the language of diploma is not English, French, Italian, Czech or Hungarian,
- copy of any other diploma,
- certified copy of language test results in English or in French,
- copy of any other language test results,
- motivation letter in English or in French (1 to 2 pages),
- study/research plan in English or in French (5 to 8 pages, plus a selective bibliography) related to the subject of thesis.
How to write a research plan?
- two references, in a sealed and signed envelope (download form).
Applications will be evaluated by the Academic Board on the basis of the set of criteria as follows:
- study/research plan : up to 20 points ;
- CV including work experience : up to 10 points ;
- diploma that entitles you to enrol in the TEMA Master Course : up to 4 points ;
- references : up to 3 points each = up to 6 points ;
- langue skills – up to 10 points, of which :
- for English : up to 3 points according to the score you got at the language exam,
- for French : up to 3 points according to the score you got at the language exam,
- for other languages, especially for Italian, Hungarian or Czech : up to 4 points.
N. B. In the category of other languages, no points for your mother tongue.
Total : 50 points.
Selected candidates will receive a notification letter and selection results will be published on the TEMA website in July 2013.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.