An online application system is available on the website, you need:
- To fulfil the application form (download application form)
- To attach:
The complete documentation must be sent by post to the TEMA consortium coordinator:
ELTE BTK Atelier
Múzeum krt. 6-8.
Applicants must send their application package before February 17, 2017 (date of postmark). The online application will be closed on February 17, 2017 24.00 CET.
Please note that incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Shortlisted candidates may be phone or Skype interviewed by a member of the TEMA Academic Board.
Check-list of documents required for application
- Completed application form, signed and dated
- One passport size photo
- Copy of passport or ID card (students from Schengen countries), with validity end date
- Certified copy of the diploma which entitles you to enrol in TEMA Master Course, with certified translation if the language of diploma is not English, French, Italian, Czech or Hungarian
- Copy of any other diploma,
- Certified copy of language test results in English or in French
- Copy of any other language test results
- CV in English or in French (download CV form and language assessment grid), including publications
- Motivation letter in English or in French (1 to 2 pages)
- Study/research plan in English or in French (5 to 8 pages, plus a selective bibliography) related to the subject of thesis (How to write a research plan)
- Two references, signed and sealed (download form for references).
Criteria of Evaluation
Applications will be evaluated by the Academic Board on the basis of the set of criteria as follows:
- Study/research plan : up to 20 points ;
- CV including work experience : up to 10 points ;
- Diploma that entitles you to enrol in the TEMA Master Course : up to 4 points ;
- References : up to 3 points each = up to 6 points ;
- Langue skills - up to 10 points, of which :
- for English : up to 3 points according to the score you got at the language exam,
- for French : up to 3 points according to the score you got at the language exam,
- for other languages, especially for Italian, Hungarian or Czech : up to 4 points.
N. B. In the category of other languages, no points for your mother tongue.
Total : 50 points.
The selected applicants will be informed about the selection results at the end of July 2017.
Please note that selected candidates' data may be used for the purposes of evaluating the Erasmus Mundus Programme and will be made available to the EACEA, the Erasmus Mundus National Structures, the EU Delegations and the Erasmus Mundus Student and Alumni Association.